The Parkway Hotel accepts applications from qualified applicants for positions throughout the property. Upon offer, positions may require a criminal background check and drug testing.
Qualified applicants may e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Front Desk to fill out an application.
You may also click on the link to fill out an application at any time.
Our current open positions are as follows:
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Protects guests and property by patrolling and monitoring premises; identifying, anticipating, and resolving security problems.
* Identifies security problems and premises hazards by patrolling lobbies, corridors, rest rooms, entrances, etc.; inspecting safety devices and alarms; operating camera surveillance and alarm console.
* Prevents and resolves crimes by responding to and investigating concerns and complaints; observing and intervening in suspicious situations; apprehending suspects and criminals; calling local law enforcement agency for assistance.
* Prevents property damage by sounding fire and protective alarms; taking damage control measures, such as, extinguishing fires.
* Educates guests by explaining precautionary measures.
* Secures guests by helping them during evacuations, accidents, or attacks.
* Documents actions by completing reports and logs; interviewing guests and employees.
* Protects organization's image by keeping security and incident information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Enhances security and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Lifting, Deals with Uncertainty, Documentation Skills, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Surveillance Skills, Reporting Skills
This position works 32 hours per week. The hours are 4pm - 12am Thursday through Sunday. The schedule may vary as needed.